Posts Tagged ‘car engine’
Every time you start to hear the noise of cars or have flashing lights that may be no problem on the car needs to be repaired immediately or it can be a minor nuisance that can be fixed after you get tired of it. However, this does not mean you should ignore the sound of the engine or signal lights. Instead you should always investigate the source of an engine problem before it becomes a bigger problem and decide whether to repair the car needed.
For low pressure conditions of the first places you should check is the dipstick. If you find that you have the engine oil level is low then you can be either combustion or leaking oil. To treat a while can be obtained by adding the oil but the problem will continue until you get the right auto repair to resolve the issue. For the oil leak problem you can get a new gasket or seal so that the leakage will stop. For engines that burn oil wet compression test and / or below the leak test will help determine what the exact problem is whether the valve is worn, torn seals, or a bad piston ring and cylinder wear.
Unit flow pressure is the next thing that you should check whether your oil level is fine. Check the warning light or gauge reading once you decide unit. There may be a short circuit to ground in the circuit if the warning light stays on when disconnected. If reading the measuring instrument does not change then you may have problems with instrumentation and not the machine itself.
Just always remember that it is important to check your engine at the first sign of noise or warning lights. Please check whether you will do it yourself or have a professional mechanic do it, it will save costs. If you ignore the warning signs your machine gives you then you will probably begin to hear the sound of your engine knock which eventually expire and cease completely.
Turbochargers are breathing engine car engine, because the turbocharger usually works in conditions of high speed and high temperature.
The final temperature of the exhaust gas turbocharger turbo is about hundreds of degrees Celsius, turbocharger rotors in high rotation speed of 850-1400 RPM, so as to protect the normal performance of the turbocharger, you should pay attention to the following points when using.
1. Do not immediately go away when the vehicle is started. Having driven the car engine, especially in the winter, you have to let it operate for a while without the speed, the neutral gear position. This could make the oil lubricates full pads before turbocharger rotor operates at high speed. So, do not step on the gas just weight after you start the vehicle, or you will damage the engine turbocharger oil seal.
2. Do not flame immediately. After the engine spins at high speed for a very long time, you can not flame immediately. While the engine works, part of the oil supplied to the rotor engine to lubricate and cool the turbocharger. After the engine stops as soon as the operation, engine oil pressure will reduce to zero quickly, and high temperature turbocharger parts will be changed to the middle, in the heat bearing shell support can not be taken quickly. And at the same time, the rotor spins at high speed in under the effect durability, so, if the engine is stopped immediately in hot conditions, the engine oil in the turbocharger will be too hot, and the bearing and shaft will be damaged because of it. So, you have to let him play for three to five minutes.
3. Keep clean the turbocharger. While the turbocharged engine repair, you have to keep it clean, or it will hurt the rotor while foreign objects into the engine.
4. Always wash and clean. Because the turbocharger is always spinning at high temperatures, so the engine oil in it is easy to form coke in part, and this will result in damage to bearing wear out due to lack of lubricant. So, you need to wash and clean for future operations certainty.
5. Pay attention to the usual operating conditions. Before or after driving, you have to check the condition of each pipe connection to prevent the use of liquid engine turbocharger for loose and broken.
I would like to remind you that this technique applies to all turbine engines including turbocharger Garrett, H Series turbocharger, IHI turbocharger, GT Series turbocharger, turbocharger K series, TB Series turbocharger, TD Series turbocharger.