If you are a considerate spender and so want to make best use of your money, you might consider buying used cars to save money. Though, this isn’t the most best solution at present. In fact, shopping for a new car is thought to be a alot more financially viable solution at present. This post offers a discussion on why experts are proposing people to consider new cars as opposed to a used car to save money.
* Much better incentives on new car – Currently, the market for pre-owned cars is up by simply about 23% whilst new cars sales are low by 34%. That’s why, going by the law of demand and supply, rates for used cars are higher while the dealers are compelled to provide even more sops and so credits for the new car customers.
* Much better finance on brand new car – Credit terms are lot a lot easier than these were about year or even 2 ago. If you are a good consumer you can examine finance terms offered by many banks and so credit unions and furthermore bargain a favorable offer.
* New cars are a lot more fuel efficient – Technology advances by the day, yet somehow these days, car makers are working harder to provide consumers a lot more fuel-efficient cars to help them sail through the hard economic times. Loads of car brands are coming up with hybrid and even clean-diesel makes of their car as these are a lot more economic on fuel and so help people save money. In addition, car makers are now creating 6 gears unlike 3-4 gears of tester years which in turn even further boost fuel efficiency. Given the steep price of fuel at present, it seems sensible to shop for a new fuel efficient car instead of fuel-gulping used car.
* Brand new cars are far better performing and so long-lasting – New cars are likewise made to be a lot more powerful and so longer lasting thus making them more economic as compared to shopping for used cars.
* Used cars may need greater servicing cost – One of the greatest downside of investing in used cars is that its best years has already gone by when you buy them. Older cars might therefore need expenditure on servicing. Moreover, it’s a hassle in case your car stops down when you’re on your way for an important meeting.
* It’s tough to choose a good used car – Paying for a well-maintained used car is not every person’s cup of tea. There are several scrupulous dealers out there on the market waiting to pass on a terribly maintained car at a steep price. You actually need to be smart to pick a reasonably priced, well-maintained car. And so, if you are not smart enough your used car might possibly turn out to be a lot more expensive that you believe.
As a result, today, shopping for new cars make a lot more economic sense than purchasing used cars. However, this situation will possibly not last long. Once the demand for new car raises, the incentives are likely to go. Also, these more fuel-economic new cars make come in the used car market in a few years; thereby it will make a lot more sense to order pre-owned cars.
Additionally, if you are paying for posh cars for example BMW it still makes financial sense to shop for BMW used car as compared to new BMW cars. Mainly because you have the option to buy Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) BMW cars which come with the manufacturer’s certification and even additional warranty thus you are sure of your investment. Also, BMW vehicles are wonderful in performance and so long-lasting, which makes it monetarily viable to shop for BMW second hand car if you do not want to buy a new car.