Archive for the ‘driver’ Category
Arriving in a limo is a style statement in itself and it helps to make any occasion an exclusive one. Moreover people hire the luxurious limousine models to arrive to the desired destination feeling refreshed and relaxed. And in all this, a very important role is being played by the limo drivers who drive these expensive limos.
Whether you are hiring a San Francisco limo or an Oakland limo for corporate or private use, it is the friendly, knowledgeable and professional limo drivers who make sure that your journey to your desired destination is both safe and comfortable.
To become a good driver is not everybody’s cup of tea as one need to have much more than just high quality driving skills. Hence, before hiring a driver, a limo company based in San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose or any other place check the qualities and registration of a limo driver. It is important for the limo company to hire a licensed limo driver.
Each professional driver must have certain qualities, such as:
1. Having necessary social etiquette’s is a must for any professional limo driver.
2. They must also have knowledge of risk management
3. They must be aware about both personal and public safety measures to ensure the safety of the passengers
4. Apart from high quality driving skills to ensure reduction of fuel consumption and vehicle wear, professional limo drivers must also have knowledge about advanced driving techniques
5. Any professional limo driver must have the understanding of modern vehicle dynamics.
6. They must also have knowledge of local geography along with short cuts to save time
7. Awareness about latest motor vehicle laws and relevant regulations is also must for becoming a professional limo driver.
8. They must also be able to plan a route for comfort, efficiency and safety.
9. They must be able to cope with a wide range of road surfaces and weather conditions
10. Aptitude for customer service is also an essential quality of limo drivers.
Apart from these, a professional limo drivers must be able to operate a variety of vehicles such as luxury sedans, classic Rolls Royce, vans, Party bus, and private cars for limousine companies, private businesses, government agencies, and wealthy individuals.
Before starting for the day, any good limo driver checks the vehicle to be used for the day. They inspect the vehicle for cleanliness and if required vacuum the interior and wash the exterior body, windows and mirrors. They make sure that fuel and oil levels are up to the mark while the lights, tires, brakes and windshield wipers are in good working condition. In case of any fault in the vehicle, a sensible limo driver complains about it to the company or the owner in advance.
Hence, before hiring a limo from any San Jose, Oakland or San Francisco limo service provider make sure that their limo drivers are professionally trained and certified to meet the level of services you are expecting from a professional transportation company.